Warren Mason: About Me
A Forum for Passionate Thought, Innovation and the Creative Mind
Sharing ideas, innovation and personal insight that might improve and impact our daily life in even the smallest way
Warren Mason is the Principal partner at Ascendant Advisors, a management consultant firm specializing in the areas of innovation, branding, licensing, social media, inventions, new product development, sales, viral marketing and social networks
- Multidimensional ‘C’ level Management success in the Consumer, Retail, Industrial, and E-Commerce markets
- Published writer whose op-eds have appeared in the Boston Herald, Providence Journal, Hartford Courant and other national publications.
- Featured on 60 Minutes, the NBC Nightly News and the cover of USA Today.
- Consultant for Gerson Lehrman Group on licensing, branding, social and business networking, viral marketing
- Technology Advisory Board Member at Reshare Corporation
- My aspiration – “To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived – this is to have succeeded.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson